Simon Fell > Its just code > soqlX UI

Wednesday, November 8, 2006

I got the layout fixed up, the splitter hooked up (RBSplitView was easy to integrate into the app and use), I realized that i needed a column header for to caption the soql text area, so that it matches the object list. Unfortuantly NSTableHeaderView which draws that UI needs to be part of an actual table, so it didn't work out the box, but I was able to easily subclass it to generate the caption text in the bar. The only thing left to clean up is the execute query and query more buttons (and possibly the progress bar that flashes up next to them). Not sure what to do with them at all. I'm hoping to get to the CocoaHeads meet-up tomorrow, perhaps someone there will have some ideas.