|v1.3.8|| : ||2nd March 2002|
|v1.3.7|| : ||7th September 2001|
|v1.3.6|| : ||12th July 2001|
|v1.3.5|| : ||30th June 2001|
|v1.3.3|| : ||21st April 2001|
|v1.3.2|| : ||9th February 2001|
|v1.3|| : ||21th January 2001|
|v1.2|| : ||21th August 2000|
|v1.1|| : ||6th July 2000|
|v1.0|| : ||24th June 2000|
- Generated WSDL now contains the required <import> element to import the SOAP encoding namespace, in the generated schema section.
- VT_CY and VT_DECIMAL are mapped to xsd:decimal.
- The response XML now contains an XML version header.
- NULL SAFEARRAYS were always mapped to xsd:ur-type, even if XSD is mapped to the 2001 schema, now xsd:anyType is used when the 2001 schema is in effect.
- The SMTP Listener has been updated to comply with the proposed SMTP Binding spec
- The configFactory will now watch for changes to all the config.xml files it has cached, and reload them if they change, allowing
config changes to be made without having to restart IIS.
- The HTTP listener now generates an RDDL/HTML based service description page if you do a GET on the endpoint [you can change the layout
& format by altering the supplied wsdl.xslt and wsdl.css files]
- The WSDL generator has been tweaked so that the generated WSDL works with the .NET wsdl.exe tool.
This fixes a couple of problems introduced with the last few releases, my thanks to Hartmut Bernecker for pointing these out.
- A number of memory leaks have been fixed.
- A problem with handling [out] parameters has been fixed.
This release adds support for the XML Schema recommendation, and fixes a few bugs
- 2001 XML Schema support added. response is matched to incoming schema version.
- A crash caused by large request on the old Dispatcher interface is fixed.
- the WSDL generator now correctly sets the type of arrays of bytes to be base64 rather than arrayofint.
- a number of problems decoding multi-ref requests have been fixed.
- memory leak if the request parsing fails is fixed.
This release corrects a number of problems found during interop testing taking place on the soap builders list.
- Character Encoding issues, non-ascii text is correctly round-tripped.
- Type conversion errors are now returned as faults.
- Returns a fault if there is a header with mustUnderstand=1 set in the request.
- Returned SOAP faults now correctly set the HTTP status code to 500.
- The response content-type header has a charset attribute.
- WSDL generator updated to generate WSDL 1.1 format.
- WSDL generator no longer appends Struct to the names of complex types.
- WSDL generator complexType elements are now enclosed in an <all> section rather than <sequence>.
- Added support for arrays of variants, mapping them to the xsd:ur-type type.
- Fixed a bug in the xsd:timeInstant code, which applies the timezone offset in the wrong direction.
(As spotted by Dave Winer's SOAP Validator)
- Fixed a bug in the WSDL generator which gave return values with no name a name of "" rather than "defaultname". (thanks to Fraser Goffin for spotting this one)
- Fixed the installer so that you can de-select the HTTP support (thanks to Juha Viljamaa for spotting this one)
- Added WSDL generator and connected it up to the generic SOAP listener soap.asp
- Added support for handing incoming multi-ref accessor formated requests (such as those from DM's SOAP/Perl)
- Modified the generated response so that there is no CRLF's between elements to work around a bug in the Micrsosoft v2.0 Toolkit
- Fixed a problem with trying to return empty arrays.
- Moved to Xerces-c v1.3
- There was a bunch of internal code restructing to move towards pluggable serializers
- Added inter-op examples for IdooXoap, MS SOAP Toolkit v2.0 beta 1 and SOAP::Lite
- Added configuration based mappings for COM objects, using the namespace URI of the method element
- Generic ASP listener provided, that uses the configuration support.
- Added support for VT_DATE being mapped to xsd:timeInstant
- Parameter names / order are now enforced as per Section 7 of the SOAP 1.1 specification
- Added this documentation
- Made Windows Installer based install package
- Moved from SAX to SAX2 in Xerces-C, for better namespace support
- SMTP listener modified to use config file, and remove hard coded email address, should now work for anyone without re-building
- Added base64 encoding / decoding for BYTE Arrays (thanks to Werner Aerts for pointing it out)
- Fix for [dual] interfaces having their [out,retval] parameters dropped in the response (thanks to Werner Aerts for pointing it out)
- Response SOAP message now correctly encodes illegal characters (allowing you to return embedded XML as a string)
- xsi & xsd namespaces changed to match spec, inline with the recent Apache change (you'll need Apache SOAP 2.0 to work with this version)
- Tested interop with the July release of the MS SOAP Toolkit
- Tested interop with the DM SOAP/Perl 0.25 release
- The two versions of requestHelper.dll (W2K & NT4) folded into a single version
- A bug in the NT4 version of requestHelper.dll that caused seemingly random parser errors was fixed
- Support for UDT's added via IRecordInfo / VT_RECORD
- VersionMismatch check added on Envelope namespace
- Couple of minor memory leaks fixed
- Moved to Xerces 1.2 (from 1.1)
- Turned off namespace support in Xerces to stop memory leak in Xerces
- ASP Listener modified to set the correct content type on the response
- Error handling improved
- Initial Release
- Support for basic types + arrays
- ASP & SMTP listeners provided