Jump to Downloads | FAQs | Known Issues | Release History | Source Code
SF3 is an Open Source OSX native application to painlessly synchronize data between the Mac and Salesforce.com.
Note: The underlying Sync Services API that this application was built on have been deprecated by Apple starting in OSX 10.8, consequently its likely to stop working soon, and I'm not planning any further development on this project. The source code is available on Github if you'd like to work on it.
- 1 Way (salesforce -> Mac) or 2 Way sync for your data between your Mac and Salesforce.com.
- Sync Contacts between Address Book and Salesforce.com.
- Sync Events & Tasks between iCal and Salesforce.com.
- Once on your Mac, sync to iPod, your (i)Phone, PDA etc just as you do today.
- Automatically sync in the background on time basis.
- Auto joins any other sync sessions, e.g. when you plug in your iPod, it will automatically re-sync at that point, so your iPod is right up to date straight away.
- Manage your Salesforce.com credentials via your Mac keychain.
- Auto update system, will keep you up to date with the latest version automatically.
Option to prompt before making changes back to Salesforce.com (similar to the prompt you get when accepting local changes).
A calendar event in iCal, and its synchronized brother in Salesforce.com
- Fast sync (sync's just changes).
- Sync contacts to a Salesforce.com group in address book.
- Sync a user specified calendar in iCal (to enable entourage <-> iCal <-> Salesforce.com syncing.)
- Sync Accounts to Address book (is this useful ?).
Requires a Salesforce.com Professional, Enterprise, Unlimited or Developer Edition account, and Mac OS X 10.6.